FI-09 External Rotation
Ridges Plus® addresses the problem of “Midline area not representative of periphery”. Ridges Plus® is also the solution to the problems of halation, flashing, motion, localization and measurements of lesions.
With its six silicone filters, Ridges Plus® offers an absorption factor that is twice that of water and ensures an homogeneous density of 35 cm in width, from the pubis to the feet of the patient. « V » shape extensions allow the perfect fit for tall legs.
Ridges Plus® weighs 13,4 kg. Opaque rulers of 25 cm in the inter-thighs and of 30 cm in the main inter-legs components allows a better evaluation of the lesions and estimation of their extent.
The Ridges Plus® filters adhere to the examination table and to the patient. The supplied Velcro® straps and cushion provide an excellent stabilization and efficient immobilization of the lower limbs of the patient.
Caution : Ridges Plus® must be used only by qualified personnel, according to appropriate procedures, and under the responsibility of a physician. OCTOSTOP® Inc. and its personnel do not assume any liability regarding the use, indications, consequences, or any situation directly or indirectly related to its products and their usage.
- Inter-thighs filter
- Length : 34 cm – Width : 14,5 cm – Height : 9 cm
- Inter-legs filter (Large)
- Length : 56 cm – Width : 14 cm – Height : 7 cm
- Inter-legs filter (Small)
- Length : 51 cm – Width : 10,5 cm – Height : 4,5 cm
- Extension filters
- Length : 13 cm – Width : 13 cm – Height : 4,5 cm
- Lateral filters
- Length : 66 cm – Width : 18,5 cm – Height : 7 cm
- Triangle filter
- Length : 38 cm – Width : 18,5 cm – Height : 3,5 cm
- Length : 25 cm – Width : 18,5 cm – Height : 7,5 cm
- Velcro® (2)
- Length : 72 cm – Width : 5 cm
- Length : 90 cm – Width : 5 cm
- Ridges Plus® is ideal for unilateral or bilateral examinations. Ridges Plus® can be used with or without substraction (DSA and DA).
- Two opaque rulers are incorporated in the midline filters.
- Ridges Plus® can also be used for veinography.