Arm Ridges ®
BR-01 Arm Ridges
- Three tailored silicone rubber filters eliminate halation over a 15-cm width, down to the fingers; subtraction is thus facilitated.
- The arm lies comfortably on a wood board slipped under the shoulder.
- The table is rotated (or a stretcher is used) to position the extremity along the path of the X-rays.
- Supplied Velcro® straps and ridges provide excellent immobilization.
Caution : Arm Ridges® must be used only by qualified personnel, according to appropriate procedures, and under the responsibility of a physician. OCTOSTOP® Inc. and its personnel do not assume any liability regarding the use, indications, consequences, or any situation directly or indirectly related to its products and their usage.
- MATERIAL : silicone rubber
- ABSORPTION : twice that of water
- WEDGE : approx. 30° and 60°
- COMPONENTS : three (3) L x W x H in cm
- 2 X RIDGES, each : 62.3 x 6.5 to 7.5 x 5 to 2.5
- 1 X SPLIT GENTLE SLOPE for the hand 14 x 16 x 2
- OPAQUE RULER : 30 cm in one RIDGE
- RADIO TRANSLUCENT WOOD BOARD : 100 x 16.25 x 1.25
- VELCRO® STRAPS : two 5 X 30
- SHIPPING WEIGHT : 3.3 kg
- The diaphragms are easier to adjust along the surface of the arm.
- For right and left sides.
- Localization and measurements of lesions with incorporated ruler.
- Also for venography.