- Central area not representative of periphery ?
- Over-saturated signal ?
- Motion ?
- Localization and measurements of lesion ?
- Five tailored silicone rubber filters ensure an homogenous density over a 35 cm width, from the pubis to the feet.
- Filters adhere to the table and the patient, and with supplied Velcro® straps, they provide immobilization with the great toes in contact and the heels separated by a wide inter-legs filter.
- For unilateral or bilateral examinations.
- Two opaque rulers are incorporated in the midline filters.
- With or without substraction (DSA and DA).
- Also used for veinography.
Specification FI-10 – Ridges internal rotation
FI-10 : RIDGES INTERNAL ROTATION
- Material : silicone rubber.
- Absorption: twice that of water.
- Wedge: nearly 45° all around.
- Number: five (5) components. Sizes (max.): l x w x h in cm.
- Main inter-legs filter: 66 x 22.5 x 6.5;
- Accessory inter-legs filter: 606 x 22.5 x 4.5;
- Inter-thighs filter: 31 x 20.5 x 6;
- Two triangular feet filters: 27 x 13 x 4.5.
- Shipping weight: 11.6 kg approximately.
- Opaque rulers: 25-cm in inter-thighs; 30-cm in main inter-legs.
- Velcro® straps, 5 cm wide: 60 cm for ankles; 90 cm for knees as well as a self-adhesive strap of 5 cm X 72 cm
Must be used only by qualified personnel, according to appropriate procedures, and under the responsibility of a physician.
OCTOSTOP® Inc. and its personnel do not assume any liability regarding the use, indications, consequences, or any situation directly or indirectly related to its products.