A unique pediatric immobilization solution that takes into accounts the best possible comfort of the young patients undergoing X-Rays and radio-graphic examinations. The Chair rotates 360° and reclines to horizontal if needed. A strong latch holds securely the chair in an upright position.
The Chair must be used only by qualified personnel, according to appropriate procedures, and under the responsibility of a physician. OCTOSTOP® Inc. and its personnel do not assume any liability regarding the use, indications, consequences, or any situation directly or indirectly related to its products. For hygiene purposes, OCTOSTOP recommends the use of disposable nurses’ caps after each patient.
- Babies and infants are naturally immobilized lying down. Then, they are easily raised upright.
- Anchoring the arms onto the transparent wood board ensures perfect chest and heart examinations. Notches every 45º facilitate exact positioning. If a baby is too sick for the upright position, he or she is immediately laid down for a horizontal examination.
- Cooperative children up to an advanced age can simply sit freely.
- Sinuses may sometimes be performed upright, with a head cushion and a special Velcro® chin immobilizer.
Specifications CH-01 (without the optional accessories)
- Base :
- Length : 52,5 cm – Width : 43,3 cm – Height : 5 cm
- Stool :
- Length : 25,5 cm – Width : 23 cm – Height : 27,5 cm.
- Board (above stool):
- Length : 91,2 cm – Width : 16 cm – Thickness : 0,6 cm
- Aluminum Cassette post :
- Height : 76 cm – Width : 32 cm
- Cassette holder :
- Dimensions : 1.6 cm deep and 15 cm wide.
- Nuts (4)
- Washers (4)
- Bolts (4)
The total weight of The Chair is approximately 12 kg.
- Specifications CH-02 (complete kit)
- Includes all optional accessories listed below.
- Specifications CH-03 (complete kit without the vertical pole)
- Includes all optional accessories listed below. The vertical pole is not included.
- Pair of “L”, and forehead cushions #CO-03: for arms and head.
- “U” Large head cushion set #CO-01: 6 to 60 months.
- Velcro® straps set #ST-04: forehead, arms and feet.
- Blankets with incorporated Velcro® #ST-07: large and small.